PETZL Vertex Vent Complete Arborist Helmet Assembly
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
Comes as a complete kit: Vertex Vent Helmet, Visor, Visor Carrier and Ear Defenders.
Excellent protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 455 g
Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12492*, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C, EAC
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.